The Steward Summit
March 3-5, 2020
|Relevant. Challenging. Unique. Engaging. Not to be Missed.|
These are some of the comments from those already enrolled in the 2020 Steward Summit as they look ahead to the theme and program.
This is your invitation to join them and ensure the Summit’s success by making your $125 deposit (a $50 discount) today to hold your spot.
Here is what awaits you on March 3-5.
Theme: Stewarding the Image of God
- Defining the image of God from a Steward Perspective
- Stewarding our Identity in the Image of God
- Stewarding our Relationship with our Neighbor in the Image of God
- Stewarding our Resources in the Image of God
- What does it look like to steward the image of God at each level?
- What does it require of us?
- What difference might it make in us?
- What impact might it make in the world?
- What next steps would you suggest?
- We are finalizing our slate of presenters. They will represent many from our core group as well as global and regional guests. Each one will be uniquely equipped to address this timely and critical issue.
- The Steward Summit is as much a think tank as it is a conference. There is an emphasis on group dialogue, feedback with discussion and incubation of new ideas and initiatives.
- Information – deeper thinking on this central scriptural theme
- Inspiration – what might God be preparing to say to you through this event?
- Perspiration – this is a working Summit and it needs your voice
- Commissioning – we will work together to determine new initiatives that may come from our time together. Prepare to leave with a mandate to be used by God to serve the body of Christ in a new way.
Please consider this invitation and see if God is not calling you to be a voice as part of this learning community of colleagues and register here.
See you in March!